Yes we ship anywhere. If you have a postal drop we can get it to you. Our website also has an integrated shipping calculator for you to use to calculate shipping. All US orders are sent via Priority. If you are ordering from outside the United States you have 2 options International Priority or First Class International. International Priority really only comes with the added comfort of a tracking number and in some locations like urban areas it may get to you faster.
To use the shipping calculator simply login to your account (or create one) put everything you would like on your order in the shopping cart and click the "calculate postage" button on the bottom of the shopping cart page. Our site is directly linked to the US Postal Service's Website via an XML feed so this shipping calculation is based on their pricing.
- n5mailorder.com currenlty accepts Paypal, Visa and Mastercard. Downloads from n5MD.com are Paypal only
It has been our experience that periodically packages can end up simply sitting at your local post office. Before contacting us about your order please inquire about your parcel at your local post office. If you chose International Priority for the shipping type on your order you do have a tracking number that was mailed to you via USPS. You can use that tracking number to see the status of your parcel at the USPS website. IF you did not receive a tracking number and there is no package for you at your local post office please contact us and let us know what order number. The order number will be on the original email we sent you when you placed the order. You may also contact us by replying to any of the mails that we sent to confirm order, payment or shipping.
Labels and artists interested in sending n5Mailorder promotional copies for consideration of sale should prepare the following information for each release they wish to submit.
- release date
- available ship date
- wholesale price
- UPC (if applicable)
- catalog number
- format (CD/CDr/cassette/12")
- release write-up
- a link to audio samples of the full release (if not sending in a physical promo copy)
- 1500px X 1500px JPG album cover
You are more than welcome to send either a physical copy to us with all the info below; or digitally via our contact page. If we like what we hear we'll get in touch with our terms/accounts. Please note that even though we do sell CDRs they should be professionally packaged or handmade boutique type releases. I'm a store/mailorder/distributor do you wholesale your releases?
- If you are a store, mailorder or distributor who is interested in carrying any titles in our inventory and would like to obtain a wholesale account with n5B2B please first make an account on the mailorder site. Then contact us to let us know and we change your account status to B2B.
- Please follow the simple steps here for submitting demos to n5MD, Enpeg or Aural Landscape Limited.
- Currently there are no plans to re-release any of our titles on any other format than digitally
- You can do so either via our contact form or by contacting the artist directly. Most n5MD artists have contact information on their websites. Links to sites can be found on the artist's page in our Artist Roster section
- release dates are given to releases when the product is complete. All released dates are posted on that releases page in the discography section. If it does not have a release date or an order button then it is still being manufactured.
- No...Mainly because most of the titles that are currently out of print are available via our downloads page.
- Sorry...when items are sold out they are sold out... most of our back catalog were limited pressings.
- Sony no longer manufactures pre-recorded minidiscs.
- Well that depends... Will someone from our orginization giving you a hug provide you with some sort of closure or comfort?